What do we do?
- No login required to access and sign up for races
- Single or multi person entry with a simple form
- Filter entry lists and results to find your friends
- Share your results and your races on social media
- Safe and secure payments through Sage Pay
- Manage all your races and entrants from one place
- Bespoke race entry pages with banner images and simple URLs
- Secure race organiser accounts giving you access to your current and future races
- Flexible entry form design from basic to bespoke
- Real-time collaboration to share the workload
Who are we?
Martin Browne and Lynn Taylor are the names (and the faces) behind RaceBest. We run, we coach and we organise races.
We established RaceBest in 2013 to give runners and organisers more for less; a more flexible service at a lower price. Working with Phill Luby and Royd Brayshay at NewRedo, we created a contemporary, intuitive and secure online entry portal that delivers a big race presence at a small race price.
Both of us run and we are both proud members of our local running club. We run 5Ks in the park and marathons on the road, and don our club vests to race along trails, across muddy fields and up and down dales.
Both of us believe that we should give back to the sport when we can, so we volunteer our time as race marshals, club officials and run leaders.
And we organise races too, through our club and commercially. So when you bring your race entry to us, we understand what you need and can offer practical help and support.
Get in touch
The photographs on our home page were taken by John Ashton, who particularly enjoys taking pictures of people doing stuff, like rugby, rock, blues and running. He's covered events in Yorkshire, many for Sue Ryder, including our own Vale of York Half Marathon.