Flat Caps 10K
The Flat Caps 10k is our annual race around the picturesque Calderdale countryside. The race is now in it’s fifth year with 100% of profits going to the Christie NHS Foundation Trust. Over £2,000 was raised in 2022! This is an undulating 10k Road Race, chip timed, measured and fully marshalled course. All participants will receive a bespoke medal. There is a £50 cash prize for records broken below Course Records: Male: J. Fradgley – 00:38:30 – 2022 Female: J. Mcgregor – 00:44:51 – 2021
- 10 Kilometres
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Sowerby Bridge Cricket Club, Walton Street, HX6 1AN
Tea, coffee, buns, bacon and vegetarian butties
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Early Bird Affiliated||£13.00|
|Early Bird Unaffiliated||£15.00|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Sharon Berry, Brighouse Bumble Bees
- Louis Neale, Wakefield Triathlon Club
- Janet Whitaker, Sowerby Bridge Snails RC
- Rachel Neale, Drighlington Dynamos Running Club
- Su Page, Sowerby Bridge Snails RC