Staveley Stampede - A picturesque 10km run through Staveley and surrounding area
A picturesque 10km run through the Village of Staveley, its nature reserve and the surrounding area, over grass, footpath, bridle paths. Have a proper 'Yorkshire Welcome' with teas, coffee, cakes and a BBQ available
- 10 Kilometres
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Staveley Village Hall, Main Street Staveley HG5 9LD
Food and drink server outside Village Hall includes Tea, Coffee, Cake and a BBQ.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Robert Cooper, Easingwold Running Club
- Stephanie Cooper, Easingwold Running Club
- Joe Dodsworth, Easingwold Running Club
- Carla Reddish, Knaresborough Striders
- Darren Townend, Nidd Valley Road Runners