A rare opportunity to run through the private Mulgrave estate close to Sandsend beach
Off road run on woodland trails past the old castle with stunning views of the coast and Whitby Abbey. Proceeds from the race will go to Mulgrave Community Sports Association.
- 10 Kilometres
- Multi terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Changing facilities
- No distance markers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Lythe Sports Pavilion, Whitby, YO21 3RT
Limited parking at the Race HQ. Other parking available in the village, please follow marshals’ instructions. Refreshments provided in the Pavilion. There is a 10 minute walk to the start, therefore competitors are asked to meet outside the pavilion at 10.45am.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Adult (>15) unaffiliated||£12.00|
|Adult (>15) affiliated||£10.00|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £3.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Sarah Watson , Quakers Running Club
- Andrew Vernon , Quakers Running Club
- David Carberry, Wetherby Runners AC
- Sophia Garnett, Wetherby Runners AC
- Matthew Middleton , Scarborough Athletic Club