Fantastic multi-terrain 10k mostly on roads and tracks - traffic free
Popular undulating circular route starting and finishing in Burton Leonard and encompassing the beautiful Mountgarret Estate. Drinks stations, fully marshalled. Toilets, first aid and refreshments at start/finish. Chip timed. 3k Junior Fun Run on same day!
- 10 Kilometres
- Multi Terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Burton Leonard Village School
Headphones must not be worn due to part of this route being on a highway.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Sarah Saunders
- Tim Shearman, Easingwold Running Club
- Steven Close, Harrogate Harriers & AC
- Angela Charleton, Harrogate Harriers & AC
- Steph Cooper, Easingwold Running Club