Ken Bingley Memorial Race
An event to remember a local running legend
This event commemorates the life of Ken Bingley who had a very long and successful running career with Wakefield Harriers and then Ackworth Road Runners. He was well known on the local race circuit and an inspiration to many. He set club age category records at all distances and was a regular at the London Marathon. A true gentleman who always had time to offer advice and support to newer runners. The course starts and finishes in the Country park, taking in good trails both in and outside the park itself. For those familiar with Frickley Country parkrun - we go DOWN Zig-Zag Hill rather than up it!
Ackworth Road Runners
- 10 Kilometres
- Multi Terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Licence applied for
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- Frickley Athletic Football Club Pavilion, The Big Fellas Stadium, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, West Yorkshire, WF9 2EQ
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- John Kees, Selby Striders
- Lili Allard, Rothwell Harriers & AC
- Kenneth Barber , Askern District RC
- Charles Ellis, Carleton Running Community
- Steve Gallagher, Askern District RC