A multi terrain 10km race starting and finishing in the picturesque village of Bishop Monkton.
Starts and finishes in the village, taking a circular route that starts on road before heading alongside the river Ure and then besides the canal, then through the pretty village of Littlethorpe before heading back across country to Bishop Monkton. Finally, the race will finish with a run through the beck (pictured). Fun run entry forms are available directly from us at email@example.com, or sign up on the day.
- 10 Kilometres
- Multi Terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Bishop Monkton Primary School, St Johns Road, Bishop Monkton HG3 3QW
Parking available at Church Farm Caravan Park. Can leave bags at school at own risk.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Nicola Shillam , Ripon Runners
- Anita Oldham, Ripon Runners
- David Hill, Knaresborough Striders
- Jo Gray, Knaresborough Striders
- Claire Baxter, Knaresborough Striders