A multi terrain 10km race starting and finishing in the picturesque village of Bishop Monkton.
Starts and finishes in the village, taking a circular route that starts on road before heading alongside the river Ure and then beside the canal, through the pretty village of Littlethorpe before heading back across country to Bishop Monkton. Finally, the race will finish with a run through the beck (pictured). Fun run entry also on line and CHIP TIMED. Book online to secure your place. Age under 15
- 10 Kilometres
- Multi Terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Applied for
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Bishop Monkton Primary School, St Johns Road, Bishop Monkton HG3 3QW
Parking available at Church Farm Caravan Park. Can leave bags at school at own risk.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Melanie Oliver
- Michael McGrath, York Knavesmire Harriers
- Damien Handslip, Nidd Valley Road Runners
- Debbie Handslip, Nidd Valley Road Runners
- Lynn Birchall, Stadium Runners