RUN BECAUSE YOU CAN
The Arthur James ShakERR has been shaken and is set to return in 2022 with a new venue, new route and CHIP TIMING. The route which starts next to the crickey club pavillion is a 11.75km (approx. 7.25 miles) loop, multi terrain, through Thackley and Buck Wood following sections of the Leeds - Liverpool canal towpath and a new section from Esholt to Shipley via the pavement down Otley Road.
- 11.75 (approx) Kilometres
- Multi terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- UKA Licence Applied for
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- Next to the cricket pavillion Thackley Cricket Club, Thackley BD10 0TL
Drinks and snacks available from the cricket pavilion.
Race numbers will be issued on the day of the race from 8.00am.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Affiliated (15 yrs +)||£14.00|
|Unaffiliated (15 yrs +)||£16.00|
Look who just entered:
- Michelle Rushby , Stainland Lions Running Club
- Gillian Jago, Stainland Lions Running Club
- Helen Love, Saltaire Striders
- Claire Thaper, Saltaire Striders
- Tony Lambert, Pudsey Pacers