RUN BECAUSE YOU CAN
The upgraded Arthur James ShakERR returns for a 4th outing now with CHIP TIMING. The route which starts next to the picturesque Roberts Park is a 12.8 km (approx. 8 miles) loop, multi terrain, following sections of the Leeds - Liverpool canal towpath but with an undulating woodland section.
- 12.8 (approx) Kilometres
- Multi terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- 2019 - 37456 (Full Licence)
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- Next to the cricket pavillion within Roberts Park, Saltaire BD17 7LU
Drinks and snacks available from the cricket pavilion.
Race numbers will be issued on the day of the race from 8.15am.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Affiliated (15 yrs +)||£12.50|
|Unaffiliated (15 yrs +)||£14.50|
Look who just entered:
- Peter May, Queensbury Running Club
- James Grant , Pontefract AC
- Peter Hey, Kirkstall Harriers
- Lynda Hutchins, Skipton AC
- Adam Ellis, Abbey Runners