A multi terrain trail race taking in the best trails, footpaths and hills in Pumas territory!
Want to blow away those Christmas cobwebs and stretch your running legs, then come and give our 8(ish) mile trail race a go! A hilly, muddy, trail running extravaganza. This year we've been supporting the Halifax Homeless Kitchen. We've reduced our entry fees by £1 and in return we'd love you to bring along a food donation!
- 7.7 Miles
- Multi Terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Changing facilities
- No distance markers
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Northowram Community Sports Club, Westercroft Lane, Halifax, HX3 7EN
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Terry Marlor-Gage, Stainland Lions Running Club
- Sharon Marlor-Gage, Stainland Lions Running Club
- Michelle Eyre, Stainland Lions Running Club
- Louise Jansen, Spenborough & District AC
- John Macphail , Dewsbury Road Runners