Tynedale Pie n Peas 10k
The Tynedale 'Pie n Peas' 10k is a fast, flat, rural 10k along minor roads and tracks. The course has a fast start downhill from Ovington to Ovingham, down the valley to Wylam then finishes at the Countryside Park at Low Prudhoe. Then, famously, there is a Pie n Peas supper at the Adam and Eve Pub (included in the entry cost).
- 10 Kilometres
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- No toilets
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Adam and Eve Pub, Prudhoe, NE42 6NP
Race numbers will be collected on the night of the race at the race from the Adam and Eve Pub. Please note that the start is approximately 1.5 miles or 2 km, from the pub so please allow time to reach the start after collecting your number.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Paul Calland, Low Fell RC
- Debbie Spoor, Elswick Harriers
- Laurence White, Jesmond Joggers
- Melissa Bateson, Elswick Harriers
- Daniel Nettle, Elswick Harriers