RUN BECAUSE YOU CAN
The Arthur James ShakERR returns for a third outing. The route which starts next to the picturesque Roberts Park is a 12.8 km (approx. 8 miles) loop, multi terrain, following sections of the Leeds - Liverpool canal towpath but with an undulating woodland section.
- 12.8 (approx) Kilometres
- Multi terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- 2018 - 30514 (Full Licence)
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- Next to the cricket pavillion within Roberts Park, Saltaire BD17 7LU
Drinks and snacks available from the cricket pavilion.
Race numbers will be issued on the day of the race. ONLINE ENTRIES NOW CLOSED On the day registration will open 8.15-9.15 am. The entry fees will be £7 UK Affiliated and £9 non-affiliated. This fee does not include a t-shirts which can be purchased for £5 (subject to available).
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Affiliated (15 yrs +)||£10.50|
|Unaffiliated (15 yrs +)||£12.50|
Look who just entered:
- Luisa Lauren, Keighley & Craven AC
- Ralph McDermott, Pudsey Pacers
- Rob Hall
- Sarah Anderton, Baildon Runners
- Sharon Elms, Airecentre Pacers