A challenging rural course of approximately 6 miles starting from the Pie Hall, Denby Dale. The course is what race organisers would describe as ' undulating' ; not a PB course but really good fun ! Sorry for any disappointment but this race is NOW FULL.
- 6 Miles
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- No showers
- No baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Pie Hall, Denby Dale. West Yorkshire. HD8 8RX
Parking in Denby Dale is limited so please lift-share if possible. There is no parking at the Pie Hall and only limited off-street parking in the village. On -street parking is available but please park with consideration for local residents.
Registration & collection of race numbers available from 9am on race day.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £1.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Susan Cash, Stainland Lions Running Club
- Brent Carlin, Rodillian Runners
- Helen Johnson, Kingstone Runners Barnsley
- Tim Webster, Kingstone Runners Barnsley
- Shaun Swallow, Barnsley Harriers