Final race of the Run Billingham Series
The final race in the Run Billingham Series, Billingham Marsh House Harriers present the 33rd Ray Harrison Memorial 10k. The course is essentially flat with some mild undulations due to two railway bridges which are crossed twice each. The road surface is tarmac on semi rural roads. The course consists of 7.5 km lap which is run 1.25 times together with start and finish sections.The last 500m is on tarmac pavement on the RHS of the road. On the day entry will be available however a t-shirt cannot be guaranteed.
- 10 Kilometres
- 3K and 7K loop
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- 2020 licence status Licence Awaited
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- Baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Billingham Rugby Club, Greenwood Road, Billingham,TS23 4BA
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Adult unaffiliated (15+)||£16.00|
|Adult affiliated (15+)||£14.00|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Patrick Keane, Billingham Marsh House Harriers
- Ian Morris , Stockton Striders AC
- Doreen Morris , Stockton Striders AC
- Rob Gillham, Quakers Running Club
- David Paley, New Marske Harriers AC