Billingham Marsh House Harriers present the 34th Ray Harrison Memorial 10k. The course is essentially flat with some mild undulations due to two railway bridges which are crossed twice each. The road surface is tarmac on semi rural roads. The course consists of 7.5 km lap which is run 1.25 times together with start and finish sections.The last 500m is on tarmac pavement on the RHS of the road. On the day entry will be available but a t-shirt cannot be guaranteed.
- 10 Kilometres
- 3K and 7K loop
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- 2022 Licence Status Licence Awaited
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Changing facilities
- Baggage store
- Race HQ:
- Billingham Rugby Club, Greenwood Road, Billingham,TS23 4BA
Refreshments available at bar area at Billingham Rugby Club
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Adult unaffiliated (15+)||£16.00|
|Adult affiliated (15+)||£14.00|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Ronnie Sherwood , New Marske Harriers AC
- Kay Neesam, New Marske Harriers AC
- John Clifford, Darlington Harriers & AC
- Anthony Foreman , Sutton in Ashfield Harriers & AC
- Rob Gillham, Quakers Running Club