Tough Hilly Trail Race with beautiful scenery of the Peak District
The Penistone Hill Race is a multi-terrain race: 6.4 miles with 1000 feet of ascent, run in support of Sporting Penistone, the charity that now run Penistone Leisure Centre. The race route is on tarmac, trails and paths, with hills and stunning views of the Penistone area.
- 6.4 Miles
- Multi terrain
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- UKA permit pending
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Changing facilities
- Baggage store
- No water stations
- No distance markers
- Race HQ:
- Penistone Leisure Centre, Thurlstone Road, S36 9EF (GR 241037)
Hot food and refreshments available to purchase
ALL monies go to Sporting Penistone –charity 1112840, providing leisure facilities in Penistone Trophies for 1st Male and Female, prizes for all age categories and teams, extensive spot prizes. Shield for the 1st Team of 4 non- affiliated runners. Course record breakers £50 cash
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Adult (17+) affiliated||£8.00|
|Adult (17+) unaffiliated||£10.00|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £3.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Richard Mackie, Penistone Footpath Runners & AC
- Mary Mills, Holme Pierrepont RC
- Jane Stirling, Holmfirth Harriers AC
- Luke McGuinness, Penistone Footpath Runners & AC
- Richard Hind, Clowne Road Runners Club