The Race Walk Mile is now open for entries
Hyde Park Harriers’ 6th Annual Race Walk Mile is a one mile race walk staged on tarmac paths in Woodhouse Moor (aka Hyde Park). The Race Walk is judged under IAAF Rules. The Race Walk is held during an evening of mile running races, and will start at approx 7:30. Registration from 6pm.
- 1 Miles
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Race licence:
- Race held under Race Walk Association (RWA) Licence
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No water stations
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- The Pack Horse, 208 Woodhouse Lane LS2 9DX
Medal for all finishers. Chip timing provided by Even Splits.
No MP3s, no headphones, no music devices etc are permitted. Water provided. Prizes for overall winners. Prize for a new event record.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
Look who just entered:
- Andrew Harris, Nidd Valley Road Runners
- Martin Steele, Eccleshill Road Runners
- Julie Steele, Eccleshill Road Runners